Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cute as a Button?



As Ella's third week comes to an end I have learned a couple of valuable lessons. The first one is that just because we think it is time to change her diaper it is advisable to wait 15 or so minutes. The second one is that a little spit up is cute, a lot of spit up is not! I am not sure how something that weighs less than most bowling balls has the ability to spray that much liquid with such force out of her mouth. She was just head spinning short of the exorcist. If you check out the pictures on the link below please pay attention to two photos. The first where Ella is in her French outfit (courtesy of Les' super duper fun cousins from Geneva, The Cadieux Clan) was taken a mere 20 minutes, one bath and a change of clothes (for both dad and daughter) before the Cute as a Button black onesie.


3 comments:

JJ said...

I just love her so much! And I can't get over how tiny she is.

Sara said...

I'll have to ditto JJ's comments... what a little peach :) Can't wait to meet her in person.

Ben, Tiff, Nettie & John said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her. John will have a little playmate! The sleep situation does improve, I promise!