Sunday, April 29, 2007

Its Saturday night, it 3:00 AM, and I am awake!



I think the title says it all. It is 3:00 am on Saturday night / Sunday Morning and guess what, I am awake. Did I go out to some great Vegas Club tonight? Did I go to a rocking concert and now just stumbling home and need to post? Nope, little Miss Ella decieded to see what it would be like to stay awake and cry everytime we tried to sleep. How do you ask do I now have time to share this with the world if I am trying to calm a crying baby? Well, let me tell you. For some reason Ella really likes to bounce up and down. Up and down, up and down, bounce, bounce, bounce. That is where the big green exercise ball comes into play. Yes, the same type of ball you might see at a gym works great for calming our little bundle of joy. So, for the past 30 or so minutes while watching really really bad tv I have been bouncing up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down. She is finally asleep and guess what, it is time to wake her up to feed her!

No comments: