Monday, May 14, 2007

The things that I have learned after a month of Ella

Since Leslie pened her thoughts on Ella at a month I figured I would do the same. It is amazing how much she has changed and grown. She is starting to become our little Chunky Monkey. We have started taking her out into the world and she will promptly fall asleep. I think that fresh air is like a baby version of Ambien. Ella has also found her voice. She squeaks (kind of like what it sounds like when you eat fresh cheese curds), she cries (mainly when she has a wet diaper) and she chatters to herself. She now really seems to be smiling, and not just because of gas.

We had a very fun first Mother's Day with Aunt Jill, Grandma Sharon, and Grandpa Steve. As we all ate, Ella slept, but looked really cute while doing it. Check out the pics by clicking the link below....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7822160@N02/sets/72157600216506000/

1 comment:

JJ said...

Ella, I can't wait until I get to meet you - and hold your tiny hand, stroke your pretty hair, and hear you squeak. In fact, I will bring fresh cheese curds so we can squeak together! Love you guys. All three of you!